View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 01:24 PM   #16
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ESPN's TOP 10 football Players

Calling Emmitt the second or third best running back ever is biased? Hrmmmm dont think so. I watched alot of lions games and Barry was really fun to watch but that style just doesnt win in the playoffs also about the olines, both players had an oline that was suited to his strengths. I know you will say im nuts/biased but Barry having a bad line actually helped him. Did you watch the UT OSU game? When was vince successful running the ball? When OSU got penetration. Because he could outrun the dline and Linebackers, he ended up being matched up with dbs. Barry was similar. Yes he lost yards because of this sometimes, but it allowed him to get the big runs that he got. Barry was great. He wasnt better than emmitt. Your telling me that in the cowboys glory years you thought barry was better? You must be a detroit fan then because thats the only way. I never saw Brown play but he won 7 out of 9 rushing titles so for that dominance Ill give him number 1. Bo and earl were both great for short time periods. Bo was the most likely person ever to make you say I dont believe what I just saw. I like the cowboys yeah, but to say that putting the alltime rushing yards leader who is far and away the rushing tds leader as well is the second best back in nfl history isnt biased.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote