View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 07:13 PM   #70
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I don't get the Kleber hate. Could we maybe do better? Maybe? I'd never be opposed. We have a second-round pick this summer and no cap room.

Unless we get an upgrade, I like having the option of him. He's more mobile than Gafford and can (kinda) get out on shooting bigs. He can also hit the three occasionally and his ability to three destroyed the Jazz and Gobert.

At 32, he won't be around forever, but like Powell he's decent.
I love healthy maxi, I just think his minutes should be around 18 in order to get the most out of him and keep him fresh. . I think the PJ/Maxi combo is for real on certain matchups and maxi is not shy in crunch time.