View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #76
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The only thing that negatively catches my eye is the bench comment. The only way I see that is having a solid center coming off the bench. That is the only difference I see.
What's not to like about that bench? As you said, Damp has been a solid starter this season and would be great coming off. Bass has unperformed this season but he's still Dirk's primary back-up. Singleton has played very well so far and deserves more minutes. Terry and Barea have both been superb.

It's essentially the same bench we have now, only it would be bolstered with Damp playing center instead of forcing Bass to. I think that's a very solid second string. Hopefully this would open up some more PT for Green as well.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote