View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #11
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I was talking to a season ticket holder yesterday from Memphis and he said they was after Randolph. He told me he hoped they did not get him but i see now they did. They are also trying to move Gay. Memphis, could not play defense. They could not score in the paint at all. They could shoot from the outside. They also could not stop any center in the nba scorring in the paint. The big tall Mutombo type player they drafted will be very good in the paint, on defense, if he stays healthy. This was a great move drafting him. He is very good on defense and almost as tall as the goal.

The other player they wanted was David Lee. So a Gay for Lee or getting Lee must have fell thru and they went ahead and got Randolph. I am puzzled at this also. Randolph can usually score in the painted area against most anyone or what i remember he use to could. I don't think he is much on defense. He is a trouble maker He comes with alot of baggage to just get someone that can score around the basket.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote