View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #12
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
This is a very bittersweet opening day for me. My dad always loved this day. Next to his family, baseball was probably the most important thing in his life.
My advice would be to soak it in and enjoy it twice as much! You know he would want you to.

I actually mentioned this to my wife last night - Football comes first, but it is more like a 1 to Baseball's 1a. I love both a great deal.

Basketball was always a 1b, but man, after that Final that truly broke my heart I just haven't been all-in again there. Sure, I care greatly, but the losses don't affect me like they once did and the wins don't provide the same highs.