View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 07:32 PM   #10
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Believing in Quincy???

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
First off, I think this is as fine a column as I have read in the local papers in a while.

Quote:
Originally posted by: bogey
The thing about Quincy Carter was that last year he was lazy and took things for granted. His reputation was cemented as a poor player.
For the record, this is what we were told. We were told this by Jerry; we were told this by an offensive staff that was so good, none of whom are in the NFL this year. But if you recall, we heard none of this before Q-Car was benched for Chutch. Yes, we heard that Q was a reach as a second rounder and yes, we heard that Quincy sucked. But his reputation wasn't really tarnished until Jerry and his gang decided to fulfill their metrosexual fantasies and play Chutch instead of Quincy.

It is very important with Jerry Jones to contrast what we are told with the truth, because they aren't always the same.

If you keep up with the board you know i'm a Quincy fan but I honestly think all of that talk about Quincy being a poor player and lazy was something Campo and JJ made up because at the time it didn't make any sense to bench Quincy so they had to make something up. You don't bench a guy when your team is 3-4 for a qb who hasn't played football in years. Thats like telling your players you don't believe they can win anymore games so we are going to forfeit the season.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote