View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 AM   #863
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
OoT is the best game ever, IMO. I replayed it on Wii last year, and tried to follow that up with Majora's Mask and was struck at how little I was able to get into MM again because OoT was just so much better.

By "haven't played any of them," are you to say you've never played any Pokemon game... ever? EVER? I didn't know those people still existed.

X and Y look unbelievable, though. I can't imagine they wouldn't be worth the wait. I'm seriously considering getting a 3DS just for those games. Freakin' Nintendo has really ROM-proofed the new Pokemon games and you can't emulate them anymore like I had up through Diamond and Pearl.
Haha nooo I was in 4th grade when Blue/Red came out (so I was obviously obsessed) and I also played a lot of Gold/Silver and some plat... I just meant I haven't played the black or white ones.

I'm new to the 3ds though so I'm trying to buy some good solid titles. Picked up mario kart 7 and I'm blown away by it... Best one in the series IMO.

You should definitely get a 3ds (XL is the move). The 3d thing is a little gimmicky, but the hardware upgrades are where it's at. The graphics are waaay better and the joystick is so much better than the d pad.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 01-15-2013 at 01:40 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote