View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 10:55 AM   #938
Malcolm Ocean

Malcolm Ocean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayboyek View Post
I play some Pc games from time to time. Recently was interested in WoW and usually order PvE here. Its really interesting thing for entertaining and relax.
A near-perfect game with mass appeal and amazing potential for growth. First, let me say I played EQ2 for a full month. Although it is also a fun game, it won't run smoothy on most modern machines and sticks to heavily to the MMO status quo. I choose WoW over EQ2 and I've never looked back. One of the best things about WoW is the philosophy behind the design of the game. The game believes more in rewards than punishment - something 99% of MMOs haven't learned yet. When you die, you don't lose experience in WoW. When you go on quests (and there are tons for every character level), you usually get a large experience reward and something extra like special armor, rings, potions, etc. I'm much less frustrated playing this MMO than I was in SWG, EQ2, or even CoH. Because it is so rewarding, it is incredibly fun. And, it doesn't take a year to get your character to its highest level. But, don't be misled, just because it is run, has few punishments, and is easy to level doesn't mean it isn't challenging and difficult in all the right areas. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm_095 View Post
I have been playing crusader kings 3, some times known as the Game Of Thrones simulator. I LOVED ck2 but am enjoying ck3 as well. It's too soon to compare the two I think.
I am the fan of the Game of Thrones universe but this game is not to my liking at all, alas.

Last edited by Malcolm Ocean; 07-11-2021 at 04:29 PM.
Malcolm Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote