View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #31
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in Battlestar-Galactica-Marathon-Mode for about a week now. I'm up to episode 14 of season 2 and I am completely sucked in. It definitely fits the bill of being "soap-operish" with its often too-easy resolution of the subplots, but the writing is overall good and so far the larger story-arcs seem to be well-thought out. I also like the acting and the characters themselves, but I can't think of the second-in-command guy (can't think of his name right now) as anything other than "John McCain". Anyway, I still have alot of hours of mindless tv watching ahead of me, but I just wanted to comment about how great this show is.

BTW, Starbuck owns you all.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-05-2007 at 10:26 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote