Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #19
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
I wouldn't mind doing this trade even with Brand and if it meant giving up the DUST chip. Iggy is pretty much the best case scenatio for the dust chip, outside of Lebron or Wade (pipedreams).

We could even do something like:
Damp, Howard, Terry for Iggy, Brand, and Dalembert.

Dallas Lineup:

Dalembert / Brand
Dirk / Brand / Gooden
Marion / Najera
Iggy / Ross
Kidd / JJB / Robo

This would be like trading Damp and Howard's expiring for Iggy and Dally'c contract, then exchanging Terry's shorter less expensive and less risky contract for Brand's.
No argument from me.

I'd rather keep JET's shooting ability coming off the bench, but I wouldn't turn if down if offered this way. I'd also move JJB, because Iggy can drive to the bucket now, and JJB is a slow down on Robo.

I don't see it happening, but who knows.

I agree with Iggy being a best case scenario for the DUST chip.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote