Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 09:45 AM   #153
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I have never seen it in print that the Mavs made such an offer. On the contrary, the most direct evidence I've encountered on the subject came from a story in which Stein stated that the Mavs don't want to take on one of Sac's crappy contracts to get Martin.
Rumors of a declined trade came from this source.

Quote:
Kings Decline Dallas Mavericks Trade Offer

According to sources close to both franchises, the Sacramento Kings declined a trade offer from the Dallas Mavericks that would have sent fan favorite Kevin Martin to Big D.

The Mavericks fully aware of the Kings desire to trade Andres Nocioni, apparently offered up Josh Howard, Drew Gooden (Hello, again) and J.J. Berea in exchange for Kevin Martin and Andres Nocioni.

In addition to the offer from Dallas, the Sacramento Bee reports that the Cleveland Cavaliers, Houston Rockets, Toronto Raptors, and Phoenix Suns are also keeping serious tabs on Martin who I’m told the Kings have very little interest in moving, especially at this time.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-30-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote