Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #159
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Haven't heard of any rumored offers, but if we can offer significantly more than Cleveland then I'm guessing we're willing to take on an extra contract, probably Dalembert's. Our recently reported offer of JHO, Gooden, and Barea for KMartin and Nocioni also strengthens the belief we're ready to take on some money.

I'm guessing we're offering them the same package, but with Carroll included to make the salaries match up for Iggy + Dalembert.

So
Howard
Gooden
Barea
Carroll

for

Iggy
Dalembert

Damp / Dalembert
Dirk / Najera / Thomas
Marion / Singleton
Iggy / Terry / Ross
Kidd / Robo

This gives us a better chance this season while maintaining the possibility of landing a superstar via S&T this off-season. It also strengthens our C depth.

I'm thinking that the FO is preferring Martin, though, so we may be waiting to see what happens with him before making this offer to Philly.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote