Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #194
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I read that Houston just dont want to take Dalembert AND is asking additional young talent, probably just too much for the Sixers.
Well, Houston is back in the trade talks for Iguodala just recently (after supposedly being out for a couple of days).

As a fan of another team looking in, I don't think Dallas will have enough to get Iguodala. Philly is looking for young talent and cap relief. Dallas can provide the cap relief, but not the young talent. I think Dallas should go after Butler instead. But with Marion there, probably not enough room. Though, I could see Dallas getting away with not giving up young talent if they take back Brand, but that's a ton of money. Should be an interesting two weeks. Would be very anti-climatic if nothing happens at all.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 02-05-2010 at 02:35 AM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote