Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #195
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Well, Houston is back in the trade talks for Iguodala just recently (after supposedly being out for a couple of days).

As a fan of another team looking in, I don't think Dallas will have enough to get Iguodala. Philly is looking for young talent and cap relief. Dallas can provide the cap relief, but not the young talent. I think Dallas should go after Butler instead. But with Marion there, probably not enough room. Though, I could see Dallas getting away with not giving up young talent if they take back Brand, but that's a ton of money. Should be an interesting two weeks. Would be very anti-climatic if nothing happens at all.
If it's Iggy/Dally we're talking about Houston has the most to offer but I think what it's coming down to is Philly wants to package Iggy with Brand and possibly even Dalembert as well. I don't see Houston being willing to do that, I could see Mark doing it for Dallas and there probably really isn't much competition for us if that's what it's going to take.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 02-05-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote