Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 09:49 PM   #45
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Well, due to his age and status, you might be right about that, but I think that mentality is selling TY short a little, personally.
Well, Dirk's age was a big factor in Howard choosing Harden/Houston over us, so you gotta figure that Tyson's age is too... Not that I don't love the guy, but at best you're probably only getting 2-3 productive years out of Chandler, which means you'd have to find his replacement around the same time this squad starts hitting their stride.

Better to have a core of young-ish veterans coming into their respective peaks together.

Quote:
And, based on what I've read on the entire interwebs - not just here - I'd say there's a lot of folks equating a Jordan signing with instant contention. I don't think that's in any way accurate.
You need to stay the hell away from those crazies on Fish's site -- it's like a virtual Jonestown for Mavs fans, and everyone is drinking the Kool-Aide!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-28-2015 at 09:55 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote