View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 01:37 PM   #4
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
RR I think you’re spot on except for the following:

AD to Boston for Tatum, two of their three 2019 first round picks, and salary fillers

Kawhi stays
I actually thought the same at first and that would be pretty attractive for the Pels. I think Smart and Brown would have to be included.

However, Zion and Barrett being drafted together could help keep Zion happy and that is something NO will have address. Tatum and Zion should make him happy eventually but I think drafting the two Duke stars who already have a bond would make it a sweeter situation. I could be wrong.

You could be right about Leonard but he just seems like an LA guy to me and the Clips would be the perfect situation. I also think KD to Clips could happen.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote