View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 02:04 PM   #764
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Interesting to see more than a few sports journalists question the Harden/Paul fit now -- especially after citing them for the past several years as "proof" that having two ball-dominant guards on the same team can work for a team with championship aspirations.

I wonder if the Kemba-to-Dallas offseason fantasies start to cool off as a result?
That's an excellent point. Two type A guards that need in the ball in their hands is always going to be a tricky issue to work around. Poor DSJ had the Luka title wave knock him out. And and I don't think any other player is going to stop that wave because of Luka's popularity.

And if the Kemba signing fails, then you're stuck with a giant max contract...although I think Kemba would be far more moveable because of his age than old man Paul.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote