View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:40 AM   #819
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Even in rough european soccer the people shut up and dont cheer or laugh
Oh c'mon. Yes when players are carried off the court fans usually pay respect and cheer, but that was the case yesterday when Durant left as well. What people bitch about is the initial reaction and you can't tell me fans' all over the world, in the heat of the moment, no matter the sport, aren't "hell yeah" first. There's too much on the line especially because of that bullshit "winner takes it all" mentality.

That's all I'm saying, I don't blame them.

An extreme example that illustrates my point: Game 7 Finals, your team up by one, opponent has the last shot. Would be the first championship for your franchise. Opposing player drives, twists ankle, falls down, time expires.

Do you celebrate?
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote