View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #825
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Rich Paul tells sports illustrated that Anthony Davis will not re-sign with the Celtics if traded there. Lots of thoughts on this (primarily that I hate Rich Paul for killing the Pels leverage when he could’ve told that to the C’s privately, but also for ruining my hot take on this.)

Other than the Celtics, who has anything worth anything to the Pels? My new prediction is AD to the Knicks on draft day for RJ + picks. Don’t think the Pels want anything to do with DSJ or Knox.
NOLA said they want an established AllStar though. Could wind up being a 3 team deal. I think AD goes to the Knicks though since they have all those draft picks. Hopefully Lakers strike out in FA and Lebron rots in LA.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote