View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 05:11 PM   #183
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@wojespn: Josh Jackson is a free-look for the Grizzlies, but Melton is a prospect that Memphis has long evaluated as a prospect with some staying power. Suns future second-round picks typically convey in the low-to-mid 30's. Suns save $5.5M on Korver buyout vs. Jackson salary.

@davidaldridgedc: Added motivation for Suns’ flurry of deals today, per source, is putting team in better position to re-sign RFA @KELLYOUBREJR. Sides have not yet fully engaged.
I get what they're saying but I have no idea what they are doing. Josh Jackson is young and cheap. I don't think Oubre is that great of a player to let him go for nothing just to see what he has. But they know him better than I do.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote