View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 10:01 AM   #191
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And relying on their health is a big gamble. Is Anthony Davis ever healthy? We will see...
I think there is a fairly decent chance (30-40%) that the Lakers and/or the Nets have spectacular meltdowns due to their moves this off-season. The spectre of injury will be hanging around both of those teams like the grim reaper.

On a positive note, Carlisle is going to have to play some younger guys even more, so I'll definitely be rooting for more than a couple to make major steps forward in development. Obviously, the biggest candidates in order to me are Luka, Brunson, and Jackson (potentially huge if he really steps up). I think there is a decent chance that Jackson becomes one of the legitimate starters that we need this season, and Seth can be a part-time starter depending upon matchups.

I'm also tempted to see if Dragic could be had now that the dust has settled.

Last edited by turin; 07-06-2019 at 10:06 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote