View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 09:15 AM   #35
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I still feel like I'm the only one that isn't hating on THJ. Remember he is coming back from a foot injury which if you ask Devin Harris are notoriously difficult to come back from.

I just feel like he is participating more in team play knowing his shots aren't falling. And those two threes were still necessary to win the game. 3 assists was behind only Luka and Spencer so he did his bench ball handling duties to his low standards ability.

I mean obviously, if that shot doesn't start falling, then it won't matter. But for now, I find his time on the court inoffensive when twitter fans tear him to shreds. There is just no way you're just going to sit a guy making 20 million a year.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote