View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #2439
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
right, that was what i was saying before. So then the pointless kick becomes Ariadne and Fischer's falling (which isn't a valid kick, and actually, they should have died from the fall!).

also, if i remember correctly, didn't cobb tell eames to start planting the explosives before he and ariadne ever decided to follow cobb? So what was the purpose there?
Eh, you quoted me before my edit.

Ariadne didn't KNOW if Eams was successful in planting the explosives. They were being attacked, so the kick might not have been planted yet... The jump was a "better safe than sorry" move, but ultimately unnecessary...

The snow fort explosives went off BEFORE Ariadne hit the ground, so she was pulled out of that dream without "dying" and the rest of the kick sequences went on as planned...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-20-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote