View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 11:05 AM   #62
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
DJJ isnt going to play the way he did...right? Unless he turned the corner over night. I certainly hope he did, but its highly uncommon.

Josh is a better player overall. He brings more hustle, defense, 3pt, more handles and definitely more passing. My oreference is to slide Grant over to 4 and put Josh at 3.
I keep DJJ at the 4 because he fits well with Lively. Obviously the amount of 3s from him were out of the norm. And because Green looks better when Luka isnt on the court. Green is only a better shooter from the corners, DJJ is a better shooter overall imo.

Its really close though. Grant/DJJ/Lively or Green/Grant/Lively both work.

Still pretty bummed Holmes hasnt seen any action. Id love to see what he could do paired up with Lively or DJJ