View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 07:15 PM   #1740
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Well, it's really important to note (and I say this often, dating all the way back to when Crowder was drafted) that even though he's 6'6", CROWDER IS A 4. Fans always look at his size and assume THEIR team will play him at the 3 if they get him (or even the 2, lol), but he has consistently been a positive as 4, and that's his best position, by far.

Look at who the Mavs targeted:

Gallo (4)
Covington (4)
Crowder (4)
Wood (I'd argue that he's mostly a 5, but you could talk yourself into him playing 4 a bit)

And they ended up with Johnson (4).

So, I doubt they saw him as redundant with Green (wing - 2/3) in any way, tbh. But, I'm still glad things worked out the way they did.
Well in that case, I'm even more glad that didn't happen. Think I remember he was like 6'4 without shoes.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote