View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 02:34 PM   #16
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Batum is a sneaky bad defender. Fair to call him about average. I think I still prefer Marvin Williams or Bazemore. Batum is a better playmaker though and we are missing some of that.
Statistically he holds his matchup to 1.8% lower 3pt shooting and 1.5% shooting overall... he was a little better from 3pt last season but overall he's more or less a "break even" defender, though I think it's fair to say he's a slight plus on that end. That's without considering his varied offensive game.

He's definitely worthy of a max contract with the cap how it is now and with who else is available this summer.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote