View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 10:38 PM   #136
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Just to be clear, not once did I ever defend or even mention "effort." This has absolutely nothing to do with me loving the mavs.

I was merely taking issue with you and the Mavs Money Ball guy called the missing players "rotation guys." Richardson, DFS, and Kleber and some guy named Kristaps Porzingis. That's four out of five starters. Not "rotation guys." Maybe this is just an issue of semantics, but I think of a "rotation guy" as, well, not a starter. I think of bench guy that plays a handful of minutes a game. Boban is a rotation guy. Iwundu, Johnson, Green... rotation guys. And so on.

So fine, the Mavs gave a bad effort last night. I'm not even disagreeing. But I'm looking forward to seeing what a lineup of Luka/Richardson/DFS/Kleber/KP will actually be like together more than I'm lamenting the effort of a completely decimated roster.
Must spread rep
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote