View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #42
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I watch all three networks (on the same night, usually), and I have done so for many, many years. I am always amused when people try to paint Fox as more centrist/neutral than CNN. It takes a huge disconnection from reality to genuinely believe that.

(And yes, MSNBC is about as far to the left as FOX is to the right.)
Wow...

My stance on Fox is that they report the facts, if the facts lead one to believe things are not "Centrist" that's because they are not.

They are fair in their reporting, but naturally the facts will lead us the viewers to our own conclusion.

Meanwhile the other networks, are very biased with their reporting and basically guide its viewers to a very "Leftist" thinking...they are not Main Stream media, but as has been repeated...LEFT-Stream Media.

But hey, again, we each have our own opinions, that's what makes America so great...we can actually voice our opinions.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote