View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:49 PM   #46
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

This makes me so mad!

WTF is this dude's problem!? I mean I recently watched his stupid reality show just to get some insight on what the problem might be, and it appears that the problem is that he's very immature and couldn't mentally handle being traded... WTF Lamar! You have no sack! Any player with any competitive drive would use it as motivation... Odom should have been thinking what most of us were thinking, that Dallas swept the Lakers with Lamar as their 3rd or 4th best player, and now they're trading him to the Mavs for basically nothing in return, his mindset should have been to make them rue the day................ I really liked Lamar before he became a Mav, now I'll never view him as anything other than being softer than a pussy in a kitten mitten...

YOU SUCK LAMAR! YOU COWARD! QUITTER! GTFO of my city, and take that horse of a wife with you!
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote