View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #29
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I got really confused when I read your post the first time, because naturally I thought you were referring to Williams here.
No, I'm one of the lost posters, out in the wilderness, who think that Deron is the best PG in the league, and that Tyson is light years away from being the best center in the league.

The irony I see in all this Tyson business is that many of the posters who have been bashing the front office for letting him go are the same ones who were underestimating him when he was signed here. I don't underrate him or overrate him. He is what he is; a very good center, but not a franchise player you pay max money to under the new CBA. I don't fault him a bit for taking a better guarantee or more money, and I don't fault Cuban for letting him take that money somewhere else.

With some of these posters, there will always be something to bitch about, be it ticket prices, roster moves, a coaching decision, etc. A franchise winning its first title seems to bring out the best and worst in a fan base. The entitlement is high in Dallas, and a few posters here embody that to the hilt, like spoiled children. The is no rational debate to be had, there is no reason or logic, there is just rhetoric and absolutes along with the redundant, flaccid, broken record posts that derail just about every thread here. If this exemplifies the "good old days" here, it's time someone took that old hag back behind the barn and put it to rest.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote