View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #18
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
I'm just amazed at how quickly this team is coming together, it seems like our chemistry is really good and the guys are learning how to play with one another very quickly. I'm very impressed. Normally, I'm always worried when we play the Blazers because they always seem to have young, athletic players. But then I realized, we have a pretty young and athletic team ourselves. And we have vets helping our young guys as well. Can't wait till Dirk gets back.
Its called Rick freaking Carlisle...he is amazing in building teams and get the most of the players he has.

Watch the Nets-Wolves game. Nets blew a 22p lead. Wolves went on a 22-5 run and Avery didnt change the lineup the entire time. Just looked how his team goes down the toilet. That was all 06/07 again.

They couldnt get any boards during stretches and he rolled out smallball with JJ as PF. Yes, seriously.

Deron screwed up so badly. Thinking JJ gonna push them over the top and that his contract wont matter and trusting in freaking Avery....
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote