Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 02:52 PM   #528
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
All I can say is that the current NBA Champs are that stupid. If Cuban can't afford it, then sure. But it would be sad to think that the Mavs are destined to be a franchise where they might catch lightning in a bottle once in a while, but they are not really contenders year-to-year. But if that's the reality, then so be it.
This reply is for all of you that did reply to me...

You need to understand that the "current" champs have won FOUR (4!) of them since 2015. That is an obvious core you throw hundreds of millions at to keep the window open. Last year's Mavs team and certainly not Brunson is NOT what you go deep into the luxury tax for...

I think you all do, as I think we are all pretty smart, above average Mavs fans here. But some are getting caught up in emotions.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote