View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #43
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
VC did a lot of good things for the team tonight.

That was a very tough loss, especially considering what happened in game 1.

The emotional part of me tells me that the refs made a horrible call there on JET with 50 secs left and could have altered the outcome.

The rational part of me that Dirk needs to hit that 3 (or Terry needs to hit something).

I think it's all of the above.
VC continually played the Westbrook screen with no energy, lost his man on defense at crucial moments, and took (and missed) too many poor, contested shots in isolation (strangely, these seemed by design).

At this point, I'm not watching these playoffs with any expectation of doing damage. I'm watching them as a swan song, knowing that this might be the last time we get to see Kidd orchestrate an offense at this level, and knowing it's one of the precious few remaining times we'll get to see Nowitzki perform at such an elite level before his game drops off or he retires in a few years.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote