View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:57 PM   #49
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Now I remember why I've stopped coming around so much during, and right after, games. The Mavs just played two extremely close and competitive games, and ya'll are acting like they're the knicks getting blown out by the heat. I'm proud of the effort of those first two games and I'm excited for them to kick some ass in game 3.

If the Mavs get the one bucket the needed in both games, are they suddenly "on par" with the Thunder talent and effort wise? Is the line that thin? It seems to me (very obviously, actually) that the Mavs are on these kids level and the next couple games should be very interesting.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 04-30-2012 at 11:59 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote