View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #58
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Como11 View Post
We played fairly well until the last few minutes of each game. I'm not taking anything away from the mavs before those last three minutes. However, you have to realize that the mavs aren't going to run away in any of these games. They are going to come down to late game situations and we are horrible in those situations. We play like a bunch of scared high schoolers. So many idiotic plays that veterans are not suppose to make. We have blow our chances to win in so many game this season. So many comebacks against us. So many game winning shots. So many dumb fouls. That is why I don't see us winning the series.

Plus, I'm pretty sure this team is demoralized after they let two games get away.
Dude when we lost to POR last playoffs after giving up a 23 point lead I believe, THAT was demoralizing and did you see how we respond? I am so pumped for game 3 it's unreal. Look at what we could have done to OKC.

Don't you see? You're focusing on so many negatives when the positive is looking you right in the face. We are more than capable, just got a few kinks to work out down the stretch. You act like OKC has dominated us or something. Just wait till Dirk and co get back to Dallas. Just wait till they have that team conversation. Shit's gonna get real ugly for OKC real quick. Don't be so quick to shit on your* team man.

Asterisk because most of your posts are always focused on the negative aspects of the team.. I can't remember the last time I saw something supporting and positive.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote