Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 06:03 PM   #385
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I'm really confused to how his stock dropped to the 2nd round when he was considered a top 5 prospect in high school.

So if they allowed for him to enter the draft out of high school he would've been a top 5 pick. Has solid production against NBA level talent in G League and now he's a 2nd rounder.

I mean even if he did bust he's a 2nd round pick its just a very odd story. I mean I've seen it happen before...typically the G League doesn't hurt these guys stock. Ahh well...our fortune.
UD and I still talk on twitter, and he asked why the Mavs would work him out whnn there was no way he falls to 26. Welp.

This kid still needs a lot of development, but the raw talent is big.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote