View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 12:25 PM   #104
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Yes those are all very good players, I can't disagree with you there, however, I don't believe all of those players could provide the Mavericks with what Howard does on a nightly basis. That is: gritty defense, a willingness to sacrifice his body, great off the ball shot blocking capabilities, and the ability to get the important rebound.

Nonetheless, I respect your opinion and suppose we will just have to agree to disagree. With that being said, I look forward to watching Howard continue to progress and for this Mavericks team to kick some tail.

Go Mavs.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote