View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 11:35 PM   #486
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got around to seeing The Devils Rejects. and I have to say...
ROB ZOMBIE IS A HACK OF THE WORST DEGREE AND HAS NEVER HAD AN ORIGINAL IDEA IN HIS LIFE!!!
His movies are a direct ripoff of the Texas Chainsaw series. "Devil's" is pretty much Chainsaw 2, "1000 corpses" is Chainsaw 1. I thought I'd take a look at this hacks other work and see what else he stole. I was surprised by how many influential artists have been victim of this guy's plagiarism. If you have ever seen his artwork it is blatantly stolen from an artist called Ed "Big Daddy" Roth. His look was stolen from Al Jorgensen from Ministry.
His music...well lets just say there are at least a dozen artists who sound just like the guy.
I really hate his movies, his music and his art. He is a hack.

I also watched "The Man Who Would Be King" tonight. Amazing film. It's kinda old but it is one of the best flicks I've seen in a long time. Sean Connery and Michael Cain in their prime. Great Story, and an excellent cast. I recommend it.