View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 03:31 AM   #498
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
I finally got around to seeing The Devils Rejects. and I have to say...
ROB ZOMBIE IS A HACK OF THE WORST DEGREE AND HAS NEVER HAD AN ORIGINAL IDEA IN HIS LIFE!!!
His movies are a direct ripoff of the Texas Chainsaw series. "Devil's" is pretty much Chainsaw 2, "1000 corpses" is Chainsaw 1. I thought I'd take a look at this hacks other work and see what else he stole. I was surprised by how many influential artists have been victim of this guy's plagiarism. If you have ever seen his artwork it is blatantly stolen from an artist called Ed "Big Daddy" Roth. His look was stolen from Al Jorgensen from Ministry.
His music...well lets just say there are at least a dozen artists who sound just like the guy.
I really hate his movies, his music and his art. He is a hack.

I also watched "The Man Who Would Be King" tonight. Amazing film. It's kinda old but it is one of the best flicks I've seen in a long time. Sean Connery and Michael Cain in their prime. Great Story, and an excellent cast. I recommend it.
Rob Zombie has come out and said that they his movies are homages to all the great horror directors he loves and admitted that he was trying to produce an ultimate remake. I dont think its stealing if you are inspired by someone and do an homage.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote