View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #402
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump
It is you who seems to have a problem accepting the problem as defined in the article, and who seeks further clarification. To me the definition is quite simply stated. It doesn't require a novel to define.
You are exactly right in recognizing that I am having a problem accepting the definition of the "problem" Harrold, TX, is facing and am seeking clarification. To me the definition is nowhere near "simply stated." I'd glad that you understand it so clearly, because then you are able to "simply state" it for me in a more lucid way than the article did. I'm also glad that it won't require your writing a book for you to do so.

Please, if it's not too much trouble, help me out by simply and clearly defining the "problem" that Harrold, TX, seeks to address by arming their schoolteachers.

If you don't mind, please don't refer me to the original article yet again. You and I have already established that I don't understand the issue based on my reading of that article. What I am asking is for you to state it in your own words.

The way I see it, it is pointless to offer up solutions, as you requested I and others do, when the problem is neither clearly defined nor fully understood. Since to you the problem is simple to grasp, you won't have any difficulty offering up that definition.

Thanks in advance.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote