View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #39
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I think Tech's D is good...but they're playing as well as they can. They've really studied the offense and know what to expect. The pressure has been incredible on Colt.

I think there is still one or two massive plays left that can totally change momentum or seal the fate for a UT loss tonight. I think there is still a lot left out there on the field.
We also didn't have Cosby out there for the first 3 drives, which hurts a lot. Our offense is predicated on the ability to convert 3rd downs with 6-8 yard passes, and without him out there, Tech could double up on Shipley and let all of our young receivers fail miserably.

We'll see what happens. I've been impressed by Tech's front 7. Their D-line is dominating UT's much bigger and stronger O-line.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote