Thread: Luol Deng?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #8
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Today came reports that the Bulls wont "blow it up"

Im pretty sure they will keep the core Rose/Butler/Gibson/Noah. No way in hell they trade them.

For Boozer they stilll have the amnesty clause, but i think they will still try to make the playoffs instead of tanking.

Deng has an expiring contract, so its risky for any team to throw in talent or picks. I wouldnt feel so comfortable to trade Marion + pick for Deng and he becomes just a rental until the summer. Sure i would love to have Deng in here longtime as Shawns replacement, but its risky to pull off a deal right now. And since we have cap space next summer, getting Dengs bird rights wont make much of a difference, except of contract length i think (5 instead of 4).

Last edited by sefant77; 11-27-2013 at 08:20 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote