Thread: Luol Deng?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:04 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Im pretty sure Deng is Part of Plan B next summer.

Plan A1 is offering Anthony a max contract. Plan A2 is offering Monroe a max contract. Plan B is offering both Deng and Gortat contracts (kind of like they went from Dwight to Calderon/Iggy as Plan B). Plan B2 is probably Granger/Gortat.

Bulls are 7.5m above the luxury tax. I think for future purposes they would like to trade below the LT. So it will be tricky for us to pull off a trade that brings Deng in and leaves the Bulls below the LT. Need probably a third team...
good stuff, bud. +rep

Though let me be on the record as wanting NO PART of Anthony.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 11-27-2013 at 12:05 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote