Thread: Luol Deng?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:30 PM   #93
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Monroe, Bosh,Pau,Okafor would not help where we need help. Defensive Centerpiece.

If we go after Monroe, then I see it as primarily a "after Dirk" move. That doesn't mean I'm against it, but I'm not sure it really gets us all that much closer to maximizing Dirk's final two seasons of great/good play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Monroe
Okafor
Gortat
Bosh
Pau
[insert trade target here]

I'd rather target those guys and get one of them locked up in a multi-year deal before going after another swingman. I think the so-called "three and D" guys are going to be relatively easy to get this summer... I'd rather get two of them at $3-5M each than spending three times that much on only Deng (which would still leave us without a center).

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote