Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 01:03 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I understand the concern with Rondo's injury history, but you have to admit that Rondo at his best is not only a lot better and more versatile than Ellis at his, but also possibly a top 10 player.
Oh, I agree about Rondo - I'm not sure if I'd label him a "franchise player," but he could definitely be the centerpiece of a championship squad if you surrounded him with the right talent... But with the health concerns and the fact that you'd have to blow this team up to make him fit, I'm not sure if he's worth it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be elated if I woke up tomorrow to discover that Rondo was a Dallas Maverick - but I also see the wisdom in continuing to build around a Dirk/Ellis core.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-15-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote