Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 07:12 PM   #470
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
After reading this, I have a feeling someone is going to offer Parsons more than the Mavs are willing to pay.

http://www.mavs.com/after-two-injury...r-free-agency/

“Certainly, he’s a young player in his prime with upside, but those are conversations that I think we’ll have at the right time,” Nelson said when asked about Parsons’ future in Dallas. “He’s been a big part of the fabric that we’ve built here. But again, it’s a question of how many dollars and injury status and things like that. So, I think we just need to sit down, get past an emotional moment and have those conversations in due process.

“It’s part of the discussions. You know, there are issues and there is a situation there. It’s not that it’s unmanageable, but it’s just that it affects things. … Again, we’ll have those conversations at the right time, but we’d certainly like to have Parsons continue his stint with the Mavericks. He’s a young player with upside, is getting better and works great in our system, so we’ll look forward to those conversations at the right time.”
Speaks volumes. At least its not an open and shut case with Cubes and Nelson. In the end, I think he re signs here, but theres going to be some give and take from both sides.