View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 01:39 AM   #194
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Wow - no matter the outcome this guy is having himself a game. Is the Bucs' right tackle just that terrible or is Irving breaking out in a big way?

2 sacks, 2 TFL, 1 PD, 4 QB hits... haven't had this kind of performance in a long time.
Yeah I don't know but it would be fantastic if we suddenly had a guy like Irving step up and be a legitimate threat to rush the passer.

We gotta trim the penalties down. And again I have no idea wtf we are doing on 3rd downs. 3rd and short and you call a reverse which winds up as a fumble, hindsight aside... I don't understand the play call when they couldn't stop the run. Then they tried a jet sweep with Whitehead... again... no idea... And then they finally called a run on 3rd and 2 only for it to be a toss play. If you can catch the pass rushers being undisciplined you can gash a team on a toss on 3rd and short I guess but for the most part you are tossing the ball 5 yards back and asking the runner to advance 7 yards for a first. I just don't like it.

1 win or a Giants loss tho clinches Division so yay.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 12-19-2016 at 01:40 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote