Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #25
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Yeah, what comes to mind for me with Ayton is a range somewhere between the big Os.....Olajuwon, Oden and Olowokandi.

I remember all of the hype on Kandi early on way back when.
Poor Ayton is already being compared to Olowokandi...sigh.

I think generational players can change the game/rules if they are good enough. But of course, those are hard to find if you ever do. So what you guys are really trying to say is that it's hard to know who will be a star or not. That's every player in the top 10 in a good draft.

In the last 15 years, who did you know for sure would be a superstar coming from the draft? I'd say only Lebron James.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote