Thread: 2019 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 06:13 AM   #99
JJP

JJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Problem with Mavs and workouts is that they never announce workouts. Maybe hoopshype still get all the intel, but it's not like you'll see public statements or those workout videos that are all over Twitter from other teams.
I don't know. I really don't. But I can't see any of this as being really secretive. It sure doesn't look like any other team is being secretive about it. Most of the second round will never play in a NBA game. I suspect it is what it is.

I agree with Underdog. There are other possibilities. I'll probably follow this site with some mild curiosity. It's the first time I've even seen draft workouts listed.

Also, this was in the NBA Rumors website. This is Tobias Harris's brother.

<snip>Terry, 22, is a 6’6″ forward who just completed his senior season at North Carolina A&T. He is projected as a possible late second-round selection and could be on the board when Philadelphia selects at No. 54. Terry had recent workouts with the Suns and Clippers and has sessions upcoming with the Kings, Nets and Mavericks.<snip>

Last edited by JJP; 06-03-2019 at 06:17 AM.
JJP is offline   Reply With Quote