Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 03:11 PM   #174
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Talent and fit wise, that deal straight up isnt worth the hassle. Does the club option on Beasley for next year transfer in a potential trade?
At the same time, I'm more realistic to the reality of our roster's value. DFS is in line value-wise with someone like Beasley. And you're hoping Beasley can get back to 20 ppg Beasley.

Not my first choice, but I wouldn't hate it as long as we don't give up draft picks.

The Mavs are in a bad conundrum of desperately needing defense and rebounding whilst also needing to take the load off of Luka scoring-wise. I think the latter still matters more.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote